Before a training plan can be drawn up, a meeting should be arranged to clarify goals, prior knowledge and possible limitations. A first training plan could then be drawn up, although experience shows that it is advisable to work the first two times with a trainer. It is also a good idea to meet every four to six weeks to review the movement patterns of the exercises in order to avoid any incorrect loading.
ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE COACHING
- All exercises are prepared via videos and images and can be viewed from anywhere.
- More than 2000 exercises with your own body weight as well as exercises with dumbbells and barbells are available, so they can be done anywhere.
- Free arrangement of when the exercises will be done
- Questions can be asked directly to the trainer via app
- Continuous adaptation of exercises according to performance development